Quality photography in Hospitality provides ‘high impact’ imagery, that has the power to communicate your message through, websites, YouTube, other social media tools and print.
We have been providing creative digital photography for the Hospitality Industry and associated sectors for 20 years plus. Photography clearly can have strong resonance and presents a multitude of benefits that can be integrated with both on and off line marketing campaigns. We use a range of experienced photographers that have developed specialisms within the Hospitality Industry such as Portrait Photography, Food Photography, Interiors Photography, Event Photography, Kitchen Photography and Lifestyle Photography.
The ‘benefits’ of quality Photography
- Provides ‘high impact’ for customers, prospects and users when used in marketing communications.
- Can differentiate your business from competitors.
- Photography can have a high ROI and may only require refreshing on an annual basis.
- Can optimise and communicate your ‘offer’ better, ‘up selling’ your services.
- Photography using people can help make your service more tangible.
- Helps improve website retention, ‘stickiness’ levels, improving Page Ranking with Google.
- Commissioned photography over picture library reduces the risk of repeated imagery and the ‘not quite right’ approach can dilute the brand.
What makes for successful Photography ?
- Having a clear ‘brief’ with aims and objectives.
- Using professional and experienced photographers.
- Understanding where photography will be utilised and maximised within the different digital channels.
- Understanding the style and mood of photography wanted.
- Ensuring that any new photography is ‘optimised’ using both on and off line tools.
“Hospitality Media is fantastic to deal with. They are always so flexible and professional and deliver great results, whatever the brief.”